We are very proud to introduce our speakers at the 36th IAF World Fashion Convention in due time. We have translated our theme ‘Transition of the Global Fashion System’ into a conference program of keynote speeches and panel sessions featuring speakers and moderators from all over the world.
The quality of the speakers is high, featuring a mix of c-level speakers from brands, retailers, manufacturers and associations and top class suppliers to the industry. Previous speakers came from amongst others VF, Vivienne Westwood, PVH, Hugo Boss, Desigual, Zegna, Esquel and Escada, as well as McKinsey, BCG, the ILO, the World Bank and the OECD.
- Joachim Hensch, Hugo Boss
- Brigitte Stepputtis, Vivienne Westwood
- Scott Deitz, VP Public Affairs VF
- Saskia Hedrich, McKinsey
- John Cheh, CEO Esquel Group
- Matthew Drinkwater, London College of Fashion
- Wilson Zhu, COO Li & Fung
- Andrés Fernandéz, COO Mango
- Marissa Pagnani-McGowan, EVP, CSO, PVH
- Daniel Harari, Chairman and CEO Lectra
- Adriano Goldschied, ‘Godfather of Denim’